ConAgra Brands Vlasic facility located in Imlay City, Michigan, has an opportunity fora Produce Receiving Clerk (seasonal demand February-November) with opportunity to return year over year. TheProduce Receiving Clerkreports toandcollaborates with the Produce Receiving Team Leader. Primarily responsible for coordinating produce receiving activities for incoming shipments with a smooth flow of raw materials to the production lines. The qualified candidate willmaintain detailed records of incoming and outgoing shipments and completerequired shipment verification.Other duties include,assistance withoverseeing the processing, storage, use and documentation of supplies, materials, and equipment.Assistance withmaking arrangements to completeproject work, periodic and daily routines to support the production and receiving requirements. Documentation of work procedures. Assist shift team leaders in preparing work schedules and expediting workflow.
- Coordinates produce receiving operations and production support requirements with the Quality, Agriculture, and Production Operations departments.
- Maintains timely loading, unloading, and scheduling of produce or ingredients to meet plant and corporate objectives.
- Assists in overseeing shipping/receiving operations to provide efficient handling of raw materials and support of production requirements.
- Adheres to and maintains produce rotation and QA inspection/hold programs.
- Periodically audits inventory for accuracy and obsolete product.
- Enforces the plant's safety program including food safety GMP's.
- Assist in monitoring produce receiving area and employees to eliminate work hazards and prevent unsafe acts.
- Submit work orders for repairs and recommend changes for safe operation.
- Assist in driving initiatives to reduce cost through labor controls, damage reduction, implementation of new methods and tools to improve productivity.
- Coordinates other activities in produce receiving as required.
- Strong experience in MS Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) - required
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and organizational skills
- Previous experience in a food processing, manufacturing or receiving environment is a plus
- A self-motivated individual that can multi-task.
- Associates Degree preferred but not required.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brands is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.