At One Twenty Three Tavern, we are looking for an experienced Front of House Manager to lead and encourage our FOH team in creating a fun and memorable experience for our guests.
For a Limited Time Only: One Twenty Three Tavern is offering a sign-on bonus of $200, after 60 days of employment!
Our soul is that of a neighborhood restaurant. A place where picky eaters and meticulous foodies find common ground. Where friends grab a drink, then another drink, then a small plate or three—and forget what time it is. Where the atmosphere is as warm as the dish that just came out of the kitchen.
If you enjoy building a positive, fun and welcoming culture where employees are excited to come to work, being part of an amazing team and FREE movies, we encourage you to explore this opportunity and apply today!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist leadership team in executing restaurant business plan and meeting financial objectives
- Attract and engage guests, ensuring the highest level of “celebrated” service is provided to maintain patron satisfaction
- Assist in creating and maintaining a culture that promotes empathy, trust, courage, playfulness, respect, community, and inclusion among peers and team members
- Oversees adherence to company, state, and federal laws and policies, with an emphasis on ensuring a safe and secure work environment
- Lead, motivate, develop, nurture and maintain positive relationships with front of house staff
- Maintaining consistent communication and good working relationship with leadership team (i.e. General Manager and Assistant General Manager, Head Chef)
- Manage and write schedules for 25-30 employees
- Other duties as assigned by management
QUALIFICATIONS and/or EXPERIENCE
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- 2 year of Leadership/Management experience preferred
- Certifications for Food Safety and alcohol management required
- Working knowledge of various computer programs (i.e. MS Office, Toast, Outlook, Vista)
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Can thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Friendly, outgoing, and a team player who is willing to lead by example
- Ability to work rotating shifts, nights, weekends, and holidays as required
- Ability to be on your feet and active for 8 or more hours, climb stairs, lift up to 50lbs, and use basic cleaning equipment
- Flexible Schedules
- Paid Volunteer Time
- Medical, Dental, Vision Insurance, Life, PTO, 401k and Long Term Disability - must meet eligibility requirements
- Employee Assistance Program
- FREE Movies and Discounted Concessions!
- A fun, friendly, and welcoming culture in an exciting industry with endless popcorn refills!
- Equal Opportunity Employer