Project Service Inc (PSI) is currently accepting applications for full and part time cleaning positions in the Iron Mountain, MI area. $13.00 - $15.00/hour. Full time benefits include health/dental/vision insurance, 401K and paid holidays/vacation. Part time benefits include 401K. Must pass background check and drug test. Flexible work schedule. $500.00 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Job Summary: Responsible for cleaning of restrooms, break rooms, locker rooms, shower areas, offices and conference rooms. Responsible for restocking of all bathroom supplies (soap, hand towels, toilet tissue). Use of floor care machines may be necessary. Training will be provided.
- Clean assigned facilities for the purpose of maintaining a sanitary, safe and attractive environment
- Safely operate floor and related electrical equipment
- Safely operate common cleaning equipment and products associated with OSHA standards
- Arrange furnishings and equipment for the purpose of providing adequate preparations for meetings, activities and special events
- Responds to immediate safety concerns
- Secures facility and grounds for the purpose of minimizing property damage, equipment loss, and potential liability to the organization
- Attend training for all aspects of the job including equipment use, cleaning solvents, floor care, maintenance training, blood borne pathogens, new and improved procedures
- Must have good communication skills
- Must be dependable and team player
- Must be safety conscious
- Must be self motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Previous experience preferred, but will train the right individual.
- Ability to run floor scrubber
- Ability to run all types of vacuums
- Ability to stand/walk for 6-8 hours
- Ability to bend, kneel, reach, climb stairs and lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills and demonstrates such
- Must be able to understand and follow written and oral procedures
- Must pass drug test
- Must pass criminal background check
- Abide by Project Service Inc. Company and Employee Policy Manual
- Follow safety and site procedures of client
Disclaimer The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.