About this Opportunity
The Herman Miller Group Digital team is building customer-centric, digitally enabled business model to reshape the way our family of brands does business. We're creating frictionless customer experiences through digital solutions across our platforms, and we need an e-commerce Digital Product Analyst to help us get there.
The e-commerce industry is growing exponentially, and we're looking for someone who is adept at gathering and documenting user and business needs in an Agile environment.In this role, you will assist in capturing and transforming user need into key feature development and user solutions, supporting internal users, and partnering with the digital product managers to build, testand ship features and enhancements. You will be a key factor in enabling the growth of e-commerce for local and international, contract and consumer clients.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you...
- Create a plan to ensure that product launch and maintenance costs remain within budgets.
- Develop and conduct training relatedto product implementation and program changes.
- Ensureall necessary user acceptance, performance, and post production testing is conducted and documented according to Herman Miller testing guidelines.
- Fostera culture of customer-centered design throughout the organization.
- Identifyopportunities and trends from the digital marketplace, analyzing relevant vendors and keeping an eye toward our competitive landscape, making recommendations to Digital Product Managers.
- Identify relevant metrics to track, use metrics to analyze performance, and continually improve company products.
- Interact with key stakeholders with respect to product features and product development strategy as well as shared initiatives, shared compliance issues, and support needs.
- Provide lifecycle analysis of digital products, from market research before a product is launched, performance monitoring once product is mature, through evaluation for product sunset.
- Work with the Digital Product Manager and key stakeholders to define scope, costs, and timelines for updating existing products and implementing new products.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have...
- A Bachelor's Degree in IT,Business, Statistics,or a related field, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Three to five years of experience in product or business analysis, preferaby within digital.
- A passion for and understanding of digital products and marketplaces.
- Strong analytical skills with an ability to synthesize data into actionable goals.
- Experience in requirements analysis and definition.
- A deep understanding of the contemporary digital ecosystem.
- Critical thinking skills to recommend original and productive ideas.
- The ability to conduct market research.
- The ability to design and document extensive test scenarios.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to influence decision making and creative concepts.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the position with or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.