This Regional truck driver position features home time every other week up to $0.48 per mile* starting pay and a predictable work schedule. Regional truck drivers haul 95% no-touch freight most of it drop-and-hook and average 2300 miles per week with 300-400 miles per haul and within 750 miles of your park location. As a Regional trucker you'll enjoy the best of both worlds the freedom of the open road while staying close to home. Start your Regional trucking career in Schneider's Van Truckload division today!
Looking to become a truck driver? Learn how here give us a call at 1-800-447-7433 or text "Chat" to 28000 today!
Eligible CDL Truck Driver Applicants: All Class A CDL holders
Regional Truck Driver Pay
Regional Truck Driver Benefits
- Medical dental and vision insurance plus flexible spending options
- 401(k) savings plan with company match
- Paid orientation and time off
- Opportunity to attend Class A CDL training paid for by Schneider through our tuition reimbursement or up-front payment program.
- Up to $7000 tuition reimbursement (paid at $200/month) for qualified drivers
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship programs plus more military benefits
- Many more see full list of benefits
Regional Truck Driver Qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL)
- Automated transmission CDL restriction allowed
- HazMat endorsement preferred
- Passport FAST card or Enhanced CDL opens more opportunities
More Reasons to Choose Regional Driving at Schneider
You can be an unappreciated steering wheel holder just about anywhere. Or you can drive with a carrier that cares about your safety respects your time and wants you to be happy. Schneider has put drivers first for more than 80 years. Find your happiness with us this year.
"This is what makes me happy. I get to see the country I never have to wear formal dress clothes to work again and my job is constantly teaching me new things and introducing me to new people." Abby Schneider driver
Join one of the top trucking companies. Call 800-447-7433 for more information about becoming a Regional truck driver with Schneider!
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify including your rights and responsibilities please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
Job Company Driver
Sign On Bonus 5000
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Females, Protected Veterans, and Individuals with Disabilities