Electrical Maintenance Technician
Reports to: Maintenance Manager
Location: Battle Creek, MI
We have an exciting opportunity for a problem solver, a change agent who is excited about taking Motus to the NEXT level. The Maintenance Technician will be responsible for troubleshooting and repairing mechanical, electrical, electronic, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems on all manufacturing equipment. A successful candidate will have a sense of urgency with a safety mindset.
- Perform manufacturing-related equipment PM’s
- Safely troubleshoot live electrical panels
- Participate in problem solving groups, Kaizens, and lean manufacturing activities
- Participate in the maintenance department efforts towards achieving key measures
- Ability to continuously learn to support various processes, such as: thermal forming, adhesive, molding, Isocyanate foam, high pressure water, and assembly processes
- Operation of Powered Industrial Trucks, aerial lifts and cranes
- Edit/modify control programs on programmable devices (examples: A-B, SLC-500, Control Logics, Panel View, Panel View plus)
- 3+ years working in a maintenance department in a manufacturing environment
- 3+ years working with and maintaining automated machinery
- Strong mechanical background
- Willingness to work overtime as needed and work any production shift
- Ability to use basic machining tools, powered hand tools, and other maintenance-related equipment
- Ability to read machine drawings and control schematics
- Robot and robotic control experience a plus (Fanuc, Motoman, ABB)
- Electrical journeyman card is a plus
- Experience working with a Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) system is a plus
- Experience working with smart cameras (i.e. Keyence, Cognex, Banner) is a plus
Who we are
Motus Integrated Technologies is a rapidly growing, half a billion-dollar global manufacturer of high-performance headliners, interior trim, and fiber solution products for the global automotive market. Headquartered in Holland Michigan, Motus operates state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities in North America (U.S. and Mexico), with over 20 entities worldwide. Motus is a portfolio company of Atlas Holdings, an industrial holding company headquartered in Greenwich, CT.
Motus Integrated Technologies offers competitive compensation and benefits package (including but not limited to medical, dental, vision, Rx, life insurance, disability coverage, 401K and company match, paid holidays, tuition reimbursement eligibility, etc.)
Motus: United by Diversity; Motus is an Equal Opportunity Employer
At Motus, we are proud of our diversity. Our family is comprised of people from a variety of different backgrounds, races, creeds, and colors who have come together to try to `make the world a better place.
We have seen what equality can do within our company. We believe everyone deserves the same opportunities to grow, thrive, and passionately live their lives.
Unsolicited Resumes from Third-Party Recruiters
Please note that consistent with Motus Integrated Technologies policy, we do not accept unsolicited resumes from third-party recruiters. Any employment agency, person, or entity that submits an unsolicited resume does so with the understanding that Motus will have the right to hire that applicant at its discretion without any fee owed to the submitting employment agency, person, or entity.