$1000.00 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE. * $15.94 - $19.90/hr*
Are you interested in emergency response, and safety? Project Service, Inc. (PSI) is currently accepting resumes for EMT / Medical First Responder / Property Protection Officers to provide services on a client site in the Quinnesec, Michigan area. This is a FULL TIME position with on the job training for all aspects of the position (Must hold current EMT or MFR license to apply). Emergency response training is provided to keep licenses and skills up to date. The position is a 12 hour rotating shift with your schedule known a year in advance. The pay range is from $15.94 - $19.90/hr with benefits that include health/dental/vision insurance, 401K, floating holidays/vacation/sick time and uniforms.
Summary of essential job functions
- Maintain response readiness as members of the client’s Fire Brigade, HazMat Team, Confined Space Rescue Team, and as a site EMT.
- Inspect and maintain client emergency response vehicles (Fire Truck, Ambulance, HazMat Trailer)
- Conduct security driving rounds of client site as well as internal manufacturing areas
- Monitor client camera systems and entrances for safety and security concerns
- Control site access for client employees, contractors, delivery personnel
- Process appropriate paperwork associated with deliveries
- Ensure readiness of client fire system through inspection and testing
- Assist with overall state and federal agency compliance requirements as designated by client
- Conduct training as designated by client (Example; SCBA, AED, etc.)
- Complete and distribute safety, health, and property protection reports as required by client
- Always provide a courteous, respectful and pleasant interaction with each client employee and visitor as perceived from their point of view
- Must have current EMT (Emergency Medical Technician) license for consideration.
- Pay increases administered as increased certification levels are achieved. Levels include, Safety Inspections/Air Monitoring, Medical, Fire, Hazmat and Trainer
- Must pass background and drug test, internal interviews and initial fire brigade physical with 5 year recertification.
- Must be a team player with good communication skills.
- Must be proficient with computers.
- Must have the ability to read and comprehend all written instruction and labeling/signage associated with this position
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Have and maintain a positive attitude at all times
- Self-motivated and be able to work with minimal supervision
- Must have strong communication and organizational skills
- Abide by Project Service Inc. “Company and Employee Policy Manual”
- Follow all client safety and site procedures
- Be an “At Will” employee
- At least 18 years of age
- Must have the legal right to work in the United States
- Must hold a valid driver’s license
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be constructed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time.