SoundOff Signal is a fun, fast-paced growing ESOP company located in Hudsonville looking for a detail-oriented person who enjoys being part of a team with a positive and "how can I help" attitude.
This position will focus on payroll administration, compliance/reporting and general Human Resources duties. Responsibilities will include assisting with payroll needs; benefit billing and administration; unemployment verifications; Affirmative Action/EEOC reporting and assist the HR Manager with overall HR compliance.
- Expert level of payroll processes, reporting, and HRIS systems.
- Paylocity (payroll system) expertise is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Broad understanding of human resources principles, practices and procedures.
- Competent computer skills using (Microsoft Office Suite).
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience and/or SHRM Certification or Payroll Certification preferred.
- 3+ years of experience in payroll systems and general human resource areas such as benefits, compliance, retirement plans, and employee relations.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to think critically and problem-solve.
It is the policy of SoundOff Signal to extend equal employment and advancement opportunities to all qualified individuals regardless of their race, color, age, sex, pregnancy, gender or gender expression, disability, genetic information, religion, national origin, ethnic background, marital status, height, weight, sexual orientation, miltary or veteran status, citizenship, protected activity (i.e., opposition to prohibited discrimination or participation in the statutory complaint process), or any other legally protected group.