Genesis10 is currently seeking multiple Network Implementation Coordinators to work in Troy, MI on a long-term contract supporting our Fortune25 financial industry client. Only W2 candidates will be considered for this position.
- The Network Implementation Coordinator / Junior Project Manager supports the planning and coordination of project deliver. Interfacing with internal resources and external service providers to complete network projects within predicted cost, time, and quality estimates.
- Responsible for project team coordination and schedule execution including activities performed by internal and vendor support partner resources
- Responsible for communicating project status across delivery teams, senior leaders, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Responsible for updating systems and project documentation, not necessarily a primary person to go to handle the reigns.
- Project responsibilities include escalations, follow ups, and maybe some resolutions
- The Junior Network Implementation Manager helps to connect the client and vendor Project Managers - seeking out the right people to get resolution to issues.
- Provide feedback to client organization on the use of new tools & processes in the environment. Reports will be generated by others based on the documentation the Network Implementation Coordinator enters into the systems of record.
- Use revised tools/processes and provide feedback to client managers on them. This tool will house a lot of updates and metrics. You will make updates in the tool, but the reporting will come from it by someone more senior.
- 3-5 years of applicable experience in project management or project coordination (Reporting, metrics, utilization of processes and tools)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Must have a strong understanding of how a network functions. (There will be a wide-spread range of technology projects).
- Knowledge in one or more of the following Network product areas: LAN/WAN, Wireless, Voice, Load-Balancing, Content Mgmt, or Perimeter is required.
Additional preferred skills:
- Client relationship management skills