Five Sparrows, LLC, a successful website and online marketing firm in based in Hartland, Michigan, is looking for highly talented, enthusiastic Independent Sales & Marketing Consultants to join our team.
We are looking for recent college graduates who are tech-savvy and capable of working independently with little supervision, with the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
This is an independent position where you will generate new client accounts and provide marketing consulting to existing clients by selling a variety of services including websites, search engine optimization (SEO) services, social marketing services, mobile web solutions, and other internet-based marketing strategies. Compensation is a combination of Base plus Commission.
Proficiency with MSWord and Excel are a must. Experience with social networking sites (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Skype, etc.) and other web-based technologies is also required.
As a Five Sparrows Independent Sales & Marketing Representative, you will:
- Work with the latest online marketing techniques, trends, and strategies
- Learn valuable consulting skills to help clients successfully market their businesses online
- Make important business connections and take advantage of multiple networking opportunities
- Gain experience with Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software for managing clients, leads, and opportunities
- Acquire valuable experience in project management, working with both short-term and long-term client projects
- Gain significant sales experience and knowledge
- Receive extensive training and education on today's top web and online marketing strategies, and understand the technology behind them
- Learn about search engine optimization and why it matters to businesses of all sizes
- Gain knowledge of the website development process and understand the distinct advantage that custom-built sites provide to clients
- Learn how businesses can use Social Networking and Mobile Web technology in their marketing mix to extend their reach and drive new sales
- Prospecting from various company-provided Chamber memberships, networking organizations, trade shows, and other opportunities to develop new leads each week
- Contacting sales leads, setting appointments, quoting projects, and closing sales
- Assessing client marketing needs and tailoring custom solutions to fit those needs
- Managing client accounts to maintain existing business and to cultivate new opportunities with existing clients
- Identifying and supporting sales and marketing activities such as local networking events, trade shows, and seminars
- Providing outstanding customer service
- Bachelor’s degree IS REQUIRED
- Computer and internet skills including MS Word, Excel, internet-based applications, and social networking websites
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Self-motivated with the skill and discipline necessary to work with minimal supervision
- Ability to manage several projects at once
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills in selling to business accounts