Job Description Summary
The Shipping/Receiving Clerk works closely with the team to accurately pick orders, label and load trucks in a timely manner. They will also replenish inventory as need and use RIF Scanners to conduct inventory.
The duties and responsibilities of the position will consist of, but are not limited to, the following:
- Picking Orders for shipment
- Labeling Shipments
- Loading trucks
- Replenishing Inventories
- Conducting inventory transactions on RF units
- Decision Quality
- Learning Quickly
- Establishing Relationships
- Time Management
- Customer Focus
- Results, Action-Oriented
- Work Experience: 1-year experience in manufacturing and warehouse environment
- Education: High School Diploma or GED
- Computer Skills: Ability to use RIF Scanners
- Organizational Skills: Ability to handle multiple priorities efficiently and effectively
- Communication Skills: This position occasionally communicates with others who need training and development. Must be able to exchange accurate information in these situations.
- Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job; reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disability to perform the essential functions; while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; the employee is frequently required to walk; use hands to grip or handle; reach with hands and arms; talk and hear; the employee is occasionally required to sit; climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; the employee must occasionally lift, push/pull and/or move up to 50 pounds; specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision and ability to adjust focus
- Physical Environment: Manufacturing and Warehouse environment; while performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts; the noise level in the work environment is usually moderate
- Work Experience: Previous experience in Shipping/ Receiving
KV is a dedicated equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. KV encourages applicants of all ages.