The 3rd Shift Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for eliminating all causes of failure and ensuring full useful life in coordination with daily maintenance completed by operating personnel. Leads activities of workers engaged in repair, maintenance, and installation of machines, tools, and equipment. Provides technical and problem solving support for the plant and maintenance crews. Supports and executes plant specific maintenance strategies to achieve Plant's key performance goals for overall maintenance performance. Assures production schedules are met and all issues are resolved and communicated in a timely fashion. Inspects operating machines and equipment for conformance with operational standards. Reviews production, quality control, and maintenance reports and statistics to plan and modify maintenance activities. 3 years related experience.
- High school diploma or GED equivalent required, Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Mechanical engineering or other technical degree program preferred
- 3 years of previous maintenance experience preferred
- Previous supervisory experience required
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, blue prints, schematics, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
- Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to calculate figures.
- Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Knowledge and experience with Preventative Maintenance programs. Knowledge of Electronic and Electrical principals.
- Experienced at writing: employee appraisals/evaluations, Maintenance procedures and Job Descriptions.
- Must be computer literate.
- CAD/Drafting experience desirable.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee frequently is required to stand and walk. The employee is occasionally required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, and feel; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; taste and smell. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The employee will be exposed to a noisy environment that varies from hot to cold in temperature. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.