The Facility Maintenance / Stationary Engineer - 3rd Shift is responsible to start-up, monitor, and maintain, within proper specifications, the energy sources, apparatuses, and mechanisms required to operate the manufacturing equipment and machinery, the facility cooling tower, and the chemical treatment systems. This position also assists maintenance personnel with overall operation of maintenance activities.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must have a High School diploma or GED.
- Must be able to work overtime, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to perform basic math problems.
- Must be able to read gauges and thermometers.
- Must be able to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Must have electrical troubleshooting experience.
- Must have computer experience.
- Must have a minimum of one (1) year of experience in industrial maintenance.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a Certified Industrial Refrigeration Operator's (CIRO) Certificate
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a High-Pressure Boiler Operator's License from the State of Michigan
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.