2711 Commerce Drive, Rochester Hills, Michigan 48309
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Manages first line Telecenter Sales Supervisors that are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a team of Telecenter Sales Representatives that receive and place telephone calls with the assistance of a computerized system. Develops and monitors the application of operating systems including policies and procedures, operating structure, and information flow. Ensures the volume of work produced meets products/service standards and exceeds quality standards. May develop a business plan for team/group operations including budget development. Approves personnel activities concerning hiring, training/development, and evaluation of staff performance. May build industry relations communicating technologies and operational concerns through industry networking.
1. Develops sales program and strategies ensuring efficiencies, quality of service, and customer retention.
2. Assigns work, appraises performance, and rewards/disciplines associates.
3. Track and maintain accurate performance records by teams, projects, programs, and business lines.
4. Manages sales floor to ensure production and quality assurance improvements, contests, floor communication, and performance.
5. Determines process and policy for outbound dialing campaigns.
6. Ensures appropriate scheduling of management and supervisor team.
Education and Experience Requirements
* Bachelor's degree and 5+ years of sales experience required, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
* 1+ year of management experience required
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Proven Leadership and ability to drive sales team success
* Ability to define customer needs/issues; collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions.
* Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from associates, customers, and the general public.
* Demonstrated knowledge of the organization's business practices, issues faced, and issue resolution.
* Oral and Written Communication Skills
* Analytical Skills
* Ability to Multitask
* Team Development Skills
* Other required knowledge, skills, and abilities include and are not limited to Attention to detail, organizational skills, adaptability, and flexibility
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Regularly required to:
* Sit, stand and walk
* Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
* Speak and hear
* Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
* Lift or move up to 25 lbs
* Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
*Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.