Performance Driven Workforce is now hiring Seasonal Automotive Test Support
Coordinators for an Automotive Tier 1 Supplier. The Seasonal Automotive Test Support
Coordinators will provide necessary support to the Software Integrity team related to
vehicle testing operations. Daily responsibilities are both indoors and outdoors,
depending on function. Support personnel are expected to be self-starters and be
observant to what tasks need to be completed at various time. This Seasonal
Automotive Test Support Coordinator position is based out of Auburn Hills, MI.
Candidates meeting the requirements below are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Interface with customers and functional staff at various levels to address vehicle issues.
- Support software updates on pre-production vehicles via customer specific equipment.
- Utilize customer specific diagnostic equipment, as required.
- Document, validate and track vehicle software data, as well, perform data entry and reporting.
- Demonstrate leadership and responsibility to deliver results.
- Ensure vehicles fully up to date and meet customer program requirements.
- Work closely with engineers, technicians, mechanics, and test drivers to execute efficient test plan.
- AM Shift: 8:00 AM to 5:00 pm (Monday through Friday)
- $15.00 - $16.00/hr., depending on experience
Retirees and veterans are welcome.