Position Summary: As a Distribution Center Assembly Associate I, the team member is responsible to assemble, label, wrap, and prepare product and product samplings for use by internal departments or external customers. This individual possesses exceptional attention to quality control and completes works with the sense of urgency to meet deadlines.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
• Light assembly including ability to understand and operate feeding and sorting equipment to include:
• Sort, weigh, wrap, label, verify or measure product to meet product specifications or assembly instruction.
• Inspect and verify product quality and quantity and remove defective product if applicable.
• Light assembly including ability to read and understand product specification sheets.
• Operate the shrink-wrap machine to wrap boxed, letterpress, and handmade cards.
• Create and print labels utilizing multiple software solutions.
• Maintain a clean and efficient work area in effort to keep products and merchandise clean and help prevent work related injuries.
• Work collaboratively with other departments in the distribution center to ensure that all daily responsibilities are fulfilled.
• Serve as a backup for all other distribution center duties.
• All other duties as assigned by direct Supervisor.
Convivial Brands Expectations of all Employees:
• Adheres to all Convivial Brands Policies and Procedures.
• Conducts self in a manner consistent with Convivial Brands’ Core Values at all times.
• Maintains a positive and respectful attitude with all contacts.
• Consistently reports to work on time and prepared to perform the duties of the position.
• Meets productivity standards and performs duties as workload necessitates.
• Maintains the privacy of all company proprietary information.
• Treat visitors, vendors, customers, and team members with respect and dignity.
• Able to safely perform the essential functions of the job with or without reasonable accommodation.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities.