We are seeking a responsible Warehouse Lead on 3rd Shift for a site in Zeeland, MI. Our client is looking for a candidate to coach warehouse associates, lead by example, and inspire team mates to fulfill their individual daily tasks in addition to their own. The ideal candidate will have a solid track record of forklift experience as well.
- Night Shift: 5:40PM-6:10AM – Rotating Crew Schedule
- Pay Rate: $18.00 per hour
- Temp to hire
Warehouse Team Lead Job Functions:
- Train new warehouse associates and forklift drivers and conduct Powered Industrial Truck (PIT) and annual recertification training.
- Conduct EIP, performance, and maintenance observations.
- Safely operate powered industrial equipment to move products or materials for distribution such as clamp/slip sheet equipment; load, unload, and store materials/products in designated areas.
- Complete applicable paperwork (i.e. shipping/tracking labels) per standard operating procedures and applicable regulatory agencies (i.e. DOT, IATA, IMDG, etc.)
- Participate in inventory/cycle count activities as needed and report variances to leadership.
- Perform daily safely inspections per the Safety Checklist on forklift trucks
- Ensure facility is inspection ready at all times for SQFI, FDA, and customer needs.
- Communicate and report any incidents to supervisor
- Ensure product rotation procedures are followed.
- Review and Analyze daily production reports.
- Serve as backup to other warehouse roles, as needed.
Perks for Team Leads in the warehouse include:
- Paycheck every Friday
- Medical Benefits available immediately
- Unlimited $100 Referral Bonuses
- Earn a degree on us through Penn Foster