You can make a salary. Or you can make a difference. Or you can work as a CRM Analyst - Global Data Steward at Herman Miller and make both.
About this Opportunity
As a CRM Analyst - Global Data Steward, you'll manage data quality in Salesforce.com (SFDC) across the global organization according to defined processes, policies, and guidelines over data content. You will cleanse Global and North American Contract sales record data elements and work closely with all other business unit data stewards to ensure data quality standards are being followed for updates made by others.
What You'll Do
You'll have opportunities to speak up, solve problems, lead others, and be an owner every day as you . . .
- Collaboratewith Sales Excellence and IT CRM Directors and support teams to identify opportunities for continuous improvement in global CRM automation, data integrity, reporting, and adoption.
- Executea broad understanding of business transactions represented by underlying the SFDC data and insight into how all user groups, business units, and other integrated platforms use SFDC records across the globe in both local and functional currency.
- Leadactivities to support multiple special projects.
- Maintaina high level of "cleanliness" for a variety of inter-related data record types by enforcing established global data stewardship quality standards, utilizing data cleaning tools, and monitoring data stewardship activity across the organization.
- Proactively monitorbaseline and current trends of measurements put in place to keep the related records as clean and useable as possible.
- Manageand performprocessing on all new and edit requests for a variety of data records, and completein an accurate and timely manner for all global accounts and for the North American Contract business.
- Provideinsightful sales management analysis out of SFDC.
- Providetraining to corporate, sales support, sales, and management users of the system on SFDC processes, user/manager best practices, and underlying datato support new user onboarding, CRM project implementations, and ongoing SFDC user adoption needs.
- Recommendand defineimprovements to all documented global procedures, processes, and tools as it relates to SFDC data, including aspects of data duplication prevention, clean-up, retention, and integration with other corporate systems. This includesproviding ongoing coaching/training of documented standards of practice for data stewards assigned as needed across all business units globally.
- Use knowledge of inter-related data record types and processes to oversee changes in sales users and their related account record ownership that ensures proper controls are maintained over impacted sales compensation and sales reporting access. This requires careful coordination between the CRM IT Admin, Sales Excellence Admin, and CRM Sales Operations teams.
- Perform additional responsibilities as requested to achieve business objectives.
Sound Like You?
You might be just who we're looking for if you have . . .
- A Bachelor's degree in Business or an equivalent combination of work experience and relevant education.
- Five years of business experience with a broad understanding of Herman MIller sales and dealer-facing applications and processes.
- Thorough working knowledge of the SFDC CRMcloud-computing platform and CRM data cleansing tools used at Herman Miller globally.
- Strong data analyst skills and an innate desire to explore (curiosity) and learn about data as it relates to our business.
- Proficiency with spreadsheet and basic database reporting tools (such as Business Objects) and strong attention to detail.
- The ability to manage, organize, and prioritize multiple projects with various business partners simultaneously.
- Strong level of written, verbal, and interpersonal skills needed to communicate information, ideas, and processes to audiences from both business and IT functional roles across the organization.
- The ability to be a self-starter andto work under minimal supervision.
- The ability to travel asrequired.
- The ability to perform all essential job functions of the positionwith or without accommodations.
Who We Are
At Herman Miller, our unique culture represents the collective attitudes, ideas, and experiences of the people who work here. We focus on protecting the environment, impacting our communities, exceeding the expectations of our customers through high quality products, and championing diversity in all areas of the business, and together we are on a journey toward a better world. We support the well-being of our employees in and outside of work by providing a variety of opportunities including award-winning work-life integration resources, development programs, complex health and wellness offerings, and much more.
Herman Miller is a globally recognized provider of furnishings and related technologies and services. Headquartered in West Michigan, we have relied on innovative design for over 100 years to solve problems for people wherever they work, live, learn, and heal.
Herman Miller is committed to diversity and inclusion. We are an equal opportunity employer including veterans and people with disabilities.