ConAgra Brands (Vlasic) located in Imlay City is adding production capacity. Due to increased customer demand, we're hiringfull-time Forklift/Hi-lo Operators in a variety of job classifications. The qualified candidate will be an experienced driver ready to work in a fast-paced environment.
Processing Room/Outside Forklift positions up to $14.46/hr.
Production Forklift up to $14.54/hour
Outside Forklift (Produce Loading) up to $14.54/hour
Forklift + Groundskeeping/Labor positions up to $14.54/hour
Full time roles are required year-round. Theseare hourly union positions primarily requiredfor afternoon shift (3:00 p.m. until 11:30 p.m.). Benefits eligible including:
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx
- 401k (50% match up to 6% maximum
- Flexible Spending (Health/Childcare)
- Tuition Re-imbursement
- Growth Opportunities and more ....
The Forklift Driver will complete OSHA required training and industry specific training. Trained operators must know how to perform the job properly and safely as demonstrated by workplace evaluation. The Forklift Driver is responsible for maintaining expected level of task completion in a safe manner and maintaining the highest quality at all times.
The Forklift Driver will follow the process for doing each task as trained. Drivers will receive direction from Supervision and Crew Leaders. The responsibilities of the job are listed below.
- Forklift experience preferred
- Flexible working environment indoor and outdoor required
- Learn and follow safety procedures and participate in training specific to safe powered industrial truck operation
- Complete daily safety inspections in accordance with forklift checkout sheet
- Maintain valid Hi-Lo credentials as outlined in OSHA Standard
- Use calculator and perform basic math skills
- Work accurately and safely with all ingredients and chemicals (liquid and dry)
- Complete and maintain all paperwork in a neat an orderly fashion
- Adherence to standard work procedure
- Follow good manufacturing practices
- Work accurately with minimal supervision
- Work closely with QA Lab, Production Supervisors and Crew Leaders
- Able to recognize and establish priorities
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Ensure actions are consistent with and support plant safety goals and procedures
- Must work well with others as a production team
- Practice consistent and reliable attendance
- Maintain area in a neat and sanitary fashion
- Available to work different shifts and overtime as required
- Other duties to be assigned
- Lift 30-40lbs frequently, up to 50lbs occasionally
- Ability to climb, sit, twist and reach constantly
- Ability to push/pull and walk and frequently
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.