The Shipping/Receiving Clerk is to assist the Materials department in controlling the flow of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Match the receiving documents to the corresponding purchase order to ensure receipt of only authorized material
- Verify the accuracy of the shipping/receiving documents to ensure adequate inventory control
- Enter the receipt data into the computer system
- Maintain complete files of purchase order and receipt documents
- Maintain and update TUMS (Trailer Utilization Measurement System)
- Schedule trailers to the dock, inbound and outbound
- Load finished products into trailers
- Generate accurate shipping/receiving documentation
- Enter shipping data into computer system
- Maintain accurate shipment files
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, a candidate must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE - Associates degree (or higher) or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Have good computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment and some knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- LANGUAGE SKILLS - Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondences and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence, including the use of e-mail. Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients and other employees of the organization.
- MATHEMATICAL SKILLS - Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
PRIMARY LOCATIONBridgewater Interiors II
Adient is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email email@example.com.