Conagra Brand Foods (Vlasic) located in Imlay City, Michiganhas immediateneed fortwoMaintenance Technicians. We are looking forexperienced, self-starters interested in working in an industrial food manufacturing environment. Highly skilledindividuals who enjoy a variety of technical challenges will excel. Primary responsibility will be the preventive maintenance of production equipment along with repair and rebuild of equipment when necessary. Duties cover a broad breadth of areas including HVAC, electrical, mechanical, hydraulics, pneumatics, plumbing, carpentry, and general maintenance. These positions are required on our afternoon and midnight shift. Your new career is just around the corner - only thirty minutes from Port Huron, Flint, Washington Township, Richmond, North Branch, Smiths Creek, and Marysville, and less than 20 minutes from Lapeer, Capac and Almont.
Conagraoffers competitive wages based on prior education, training and experience. Starting at $19.46 up to $27.46 per hour!Overtime paid after 40 hours - Double time after 55. Shift Premium: $0.25/2nd shift, $0.40 3rd shift.
Come Grow with Us! Growth and development, administered by ConAgra, through company sponsored training program. ConAgra provides on-the job training through TPC "The leader in live, instructor led maintenance training" Enhance your skills and advance your career! Learn more about this exciting benefit of joining the ConAgra maintenance team, visit:
Wetake pride in providing a safe and clean working environment and are committed to protecting our work family, now more than ever. At Conagra (Vlasic) we're looking forward to makinggreat food for generations to come, in a way that creates stronger communities and a better planet. Our citizenship strategy is built around four focus areas that articulate our values as a responsible corporate citizen - Better Planet, Good Food, Responsible Sourcing and Stronger Communities.
FULL-TIME! FULL BENEFITS!
- Eleven (11) Paid Holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Rx
- 401k (50% match up to 6% maximum)
- Flexible Spending (Health/Childcare)
- Tuition Re-imbursement
Growth Opportunities and more ....
- Maintain, troubleshoot, repair, overhaul and recommend improvements for equipment
- Review daily schedule to ensure proper equipment setup
- Compliance with plant safety and environmental regulations
- Fabrication, machine shop skills and a strong mechanical background
- Develop working relationships with fellow employees and supervision to insurecorrection of machine failures andimplement preventative maintenance measures
- Complete work orders and record material used on jobs
- Experienced in operating a variety of equipment, including forklift, mechanical lifts, ladders, scaffolding and hand tools
- Working knowledge of conveyors, variable frequency drives, electrical motors and industrial controls
- Allen Bradley PLC and HMI experience preferred
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Work daily/weekend overtime as scheduled
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Welding, Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Pumps, Gearboxes,Boilers, etc.
- Journeyman, Bachelor of Science, Associates, or Certificate in an Engineering field preferred
- Able to work well with minimal supervision
Conagra is an Affirmative Action/EEO Employer -
qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to
protected veteran or disability status, race/color, religion, gender, national
origin, age, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity or any
other legally protected basis.
We care about your total well-being and will support you with the following, subject to your location and role:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance, company-paid life, accident and disability insurance
- Wealth: great salaries, matching 401(k) and stock purchase plan
- Growth: online courses, virtual and classroom development experiences
- Balance: paid-time off , flexible work-schedules
Conagra Brands is one ofNorth America'sleading branded food companies. We have a rich heritage of making great food, and a team that's passionate about innovation and growth. Conagra offers choices for every occasion through iconic brands, such as Birds Eye,Marie Callender's, Banquet, Healthy Choice, Slim Jim, Reddi-wip, and Vlasic, and emerging brands, including Angie's BOOMCHICKAPOP, Duke's, Earth Balance, Gardein, and Frontera.
We pride ourselves on having the most impactful, energized and inclusive culture in the food industry. For more information, visit.
Conagra Brandsis an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.