HOURS: 15 - 28 hours per week covering morning, evening, and weekend shifts. Morning shifts can start as early as 5:30 a.m.
MINIMUM AGE: Must be at least 18 years of age
An employee in this position is responsible for assisting in maintaining cleanliness and enforcing rules in the fitness areas, running track area, and rock climbing wall. Employee may also assist in the gymnasium and with other events hosted in the facility as needed.
| DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: (
Functions essential to attaining job objectives):
- Sets up any equipment necessary for the activities and returns equipment to proper place.
- Issues equipment, cleans machines and equipment and keeps supplies in storage areas stocked.
- Assists members and instructors with a variety of programs.
- Demonstrates proper use of equipment.
- Enforces the rules of the facility with social responsibility.
- Follows established guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Reports problems and notifies Center Supervisor of equipment that is out of order.
- Ability to perform duties while standing or walking the entire shift.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance.
- Performs other duties as assigned.