A leading manufacturer, remanufacturer, and service provider for vacuum pumps has an opening for a Clerical
Operations Coordinator. This DIRECT HIRE position requires 5 plus years of experience in applied clerical functions. This is an exceptional opportunity for the qualified candidate who can expand their skills and grow with the position.
The position provides an opportunity for a skilled, self-motivated, and detail-oriented person to join an established,
growing manufacturing company, who has been in business for over 38 years and is serving some of the largest
manufacturers in Aerospace, Medical, Automotive, Heat Treat and the Food Processing industries.
Coordinate shipping, receiving and some purchasing as required. Data entry of incoming parts and units
and coordination with customers shipping product. Log payroll hours from timesheets into system.
• Answer telephone and process customer P.O.’s.
• Receiving and processing incoming and outgoing stock and materials, picking and filling order requests, inputting information into the system, Log newly received parts into inventory.
• Investigate and resolve customer queries as needed.
• Coordinate shipping of material with customers, freight and UPS/FedEx companies.
• Backup weekly processing of payroll for employees, as needed.
• Perform purchasing of routine material with suppliers and track lead times as directed.