Eisenhower Center is seeking a motivated and dynamic individual to provide behavioral services at our residential rehabilitation facility serving adults with acquired brain injury. Candidates must have at least a Bachelor's degree in Psychology or equivalent. The candidate must have a (T)LLP, BCBA or BCABA. A strong behavioral background is ideal. Eisenhower Center is a leader in the field of brain injury rehabilitation and offers an outstanding professional environment with an excellent benefits package.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Conduct field evaluations, initial and discharge evaluations, and develop risk protocols.
- Develop treatment plans and provide services, which are congruent with the outcome goals and with the general rehabilitation plan.
- Maintain associate level certification as a Crisis Prevention Institute instructor.
- Train staff in observation, data collection and implementation of behavior protocols.
- Participate in staffing's, team meetings and other clinical and staff meetings.
- Serve as primary liaison with the treatment psychiatrist.
- Prepare monthly and quarterly progress reports.
- Serve as mentor to less experienced clinicians.
- Member in good standing of the ABA.
- Serve as a resource in the community to increase understanding of the effects of acquired brain injury.
- Perform other duties that may be assigned.
Eisenhower Center is 100% employee owned and offers an excellent benefit package including:
- 25 days of paid time off - accrued annually
- 6 paid holidays annually
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan
- 401(k) plan eligible to participate after 1 year & 1,000 hours of employment
- Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account for Medical and Dependent Care
- Employer Paid Life Insurance and Long Term Disability
- Voluntary Life Insurance and Short Term Disability available
- Virtual Learning
- Employee Discount Program
- Student Stipend
- Continuing professional development opportunities
Eisenhower Center is an EEO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories - and is a 2019 Bronze Veteran-Friendly Employer, Michigan Veterans Affairs Agency. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
Eisenhower Center endeavors to make this website accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact us at (734) 677-0070. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Equal Opportunity Employer - minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.