| DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:|
- Delivers superior customer service; performs cashier related duties.
- Handles membership sales as well as activity/program registration
- Performs word processing, data entry, or other computer-related tasks.
- Files documents in proper order according to established filing systems.
- Performs daily record keeping tasks; prepares reports.
- Enforces the rules of the Center with social responsibility.
- Attends mandatory staff meetings.
- Demonstrates regular and predictable attendance as scheduled.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
| KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS:|
|KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:|
- Ability to work independently under general supervision, and to demonstrate initiative in performance of the work.
- Ability to follow established departmental procedures, learn new tasks and adapt to operational changes readily.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing in an effective manner.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective and cooperative relationships with other employees, program participants, and the general public.
| EXPERIENCE AND TRAINING/LICENSING REQUIREMENTS:|
- Customer service and sales experience, cash handling and knowledge of computer business applications are necessary.
NECESSARY SPECIAL QUALIFICATIONS:
Must submit to a criminal history check and drug screen.
Written Exam 40%
Oral Exam 60%
|Service Desk - Recreation- FCPAC Supplemental Questionnaire|
|*1.||Are you able to work at least three weekday afternoon shifts (between the hours of 2:00 pm and 10:00 pm) per week?|
| || |
|*2.||Are you willing and able to work weekends (between the hours of 8:00 am and 8:00 pm)?|
| || Yes|
|*3.||Are you willing and able to work on holidays?|
| || Yes|
|*4.||Please describe your work history handling cash.|
| || |
* Required Question