Job Benefits:Medical, Pharmacy, Dental and Eye Insurance Plans; Co. Funded Life & AD&D and Short/Long-Term Disability; 401(k) Plans, Vacation, Sick Leave, Holiday, Funeral Pay, and other Incentives.
The Maintenance Manager is responsible for the supervision of the maintenance staff, and any corrective or preventative maintenance procedures within the plant.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.
* Evaluates and corrects all mechanical and/or building problems that may arise in the plant.
* Provides direction and leadership for the maintenance crew and controls scheduling.
* Implements and evaluates preventative maintenance program.
* Responsible for training new personnel on Company safety procedures and safe operating standards in accordance with OSHA.
* Responsible for cleanliness of equipment and safety inspections.
* Operates all equipment in accordance with company safety rules and procedures.
* All other duties as assigned.
* High School Diploma or GED.
* 2 years of experience as a manager in an industrial setting or in combination with training school.
* 5 years of experience in a management position.
* Prior rendering experience preferred.
* Management experience in an agricultural business preferred.
* Good communication skills both oral and written.
* Excellent problem solving skills.
* Knowledge of industrial electrical, mechanical, and welding procedures.
* Ability to provide leadership and training to maintenance personnel.
* Team player; works well with others; ability to supervise small groups.
* Detail oriented; well organized; ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks.
* Good math skills.
* Frequently required to walk, stand, sit, climb, balance, stoop, kneel, crawl, and crouch.
* Frequently required to lift up to 100 lbs.
* Occasionally required to push, pull, or move up to 100 lbs.
* Regularly required reach with hands and arms.
Job functions will be carried out in plant or office environment and on outside grounds of property.
Darling Ingredients Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and gives consideration to qualified applicants without regard to race, age, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or, protected veteran status. EEO is the Law: If you would like more information, please click on the link or paste into your browser: HTTP://WWW1.EEOC.GOV/EMPLOYERS/UPLOAD/EEOC_SELF_PRINT_POSTER.PDF