Auto req ID: 214191BR
This position contributes to the success of Pepsi Beverages North America by providing administrative support to the Howell, MI location, as well as the Southeast Michigan market.
RESPONSIBILITIES / ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Process daily cashiering of delivered routes in Enterprise Settlement Console, which includes remotely depositing scanned checks and compiling a physical deposit for cash and coin.
- Complete daily cashiering documentation, which includes running reports, maintain a log of cashiering activity, and retaining appropriate documentation.
- Process all miscellaneous deposits for location, which includes providing receipts of deposit activity, documenting activity appropriately on log of cashiering activity, and retaining appropriate documentation.
- Reconcile cashiering activity against bank deposit confirmations and retain appropriate documentation.
- Process all NSF checks, either originating from location deposit activity or e-check deposit activity, by documenting activity appropriately on NSF log, updating customer status and terms appropriately with centralized customer maintenance department, and proactively communicating with appropriate stakeholders to support collection efforts.
- Maintain accurate and organized document archiving while executing PepsiCo Document Record Retention policy concerning cashiering & settlement documentation.
- Validate proof of delivery (“POD”) in Enterprise Settlement Console for all charge term accounts, which includes signatures, store stamps, receiving reports, etc.
- Maintain accurate records of missing or incomplete payments and proof of delivery (“POD”) and proactively communicate with appropriate stakeholders to support collection efforts.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for armored car service, which includes preparing physical deposits and maintaining accurate log of armored car service activity
- Maintain security of cash room, which includes facilitating safe combination changes as needed.
- Works with a centralized accounts receivable department with necessary to resolve cashiering and/or customer issues.
- Respond to email and phone communication in a timely and professional manner.
- Provide additional administrative support for location and/or market as assigned.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- High School Diploma or GED
- Prior experience providing administrative support
- Prior cashiering experience
- Strong computer skills
- Aptitude to work with minimal supervision
- Experience in prioritizing work and multi-tasking, with a strong sense of urgency
- Outstanding organization, time management, and communication skills
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy