The ideal candidate will have 5 years' experience as an Automotive Tier I Warranty or Quality Engineer. A technical degree in either Engineering, Manufacturing, or Data Analytics or equivalent. Extensive use of OEM warranty databases. Skilled at forecasting warranty trends & cost. Proficient in root cause analysis & testing. Successful collaborating with customers, suppliers and colleagues.
- Execute the Seat Structure & Mechanism (SS&M) Warranty Process.
- Generate & maintain monthly warranty reports.
- Forecast & track warranty trends, costs & spend.
- Conduct warranty claim analysis, including interpreting & coding claims.
- Conduct root cause analysis & tests on warranty returned parts.
- Track corrective action effectiveness.
- Represent the SS&M NA Warranty Group at Customer meetings.
- Collaborate with Adient Product Engineering, Quality Engineering, Safety Office, and Program Management.
- 5 years' experience as an Automotive Tier I Warranty Engineer or Quality Engineer
- Extensive knowledge of OEM warranty databases (GSAR, GART, EWT, GSQIDS, CQ).
- Experience in warranty forecasting & analysis.
- Strong problem solving & analytical skills using Kepner Tregoe or 8D methodology.
- Proficient with Microsoft Excel, Access, Power Point & Word.
- Excellent English communication skills both oral & written.
- Bachelor's Degree in either Engineering, Manufacturing, or Data Analytics or equivalent.
- Database development & management skills, including SQL Server, MS Access, and/or comparable platforms.
- Advance level proficiency in MS Excel including VB macro creation & utilization.
- Knowledge of Data Mining, Artificial Intelligence or Web Scraping.
Adient is an equal employment opportunity and affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, protected veteran status, status as a qualified individual with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you are an individual with a disability and you need an accommodation during the application process please email firstname.lastname@example.org.