At Genisys Credit Union, we value our employees whoÂ areÂ essential toÂ our ongoing growth and success as a financial institution of choice.Â We are currently seeking motivated candidates for a Full Time Floating Member Services Representative for our various Michigan Genisys locations.
Ensures that members are promptly and professionally served by performing teller functions, performing a broad variety of member services functions or promoting/cross selling credit union products and services. Â Providing operational support to various Genisys locations.
Job Duties (include but not limited to):
- Performing financial transactions such as cash withdrawals, deposits, transfers, loan payments and more per credit union practices and policies.
- Cross selling credit union products and services to provide high quality member service and reach credit union goals and objectives
- Opening and closing membership accounts
- Performs loan transactions from processing applications all the way to payout, following Genisys lending procedures and guidelinesÂ
- Balances daily transactions and verifies cash totals. Investigates and resolves out-of-balance conditions.
- Ensures that members' requests and questions are promptly resolved whether in person, over the phone, or via other communication methods.
- Ensures that the Credit Union's quality reputation is maintained and projected.
- High School Graduate or equivalent required
- Customer service experience preferred
- Sales experience preferred
- Knowledge of lending processes helpful
- Cash handling experience helpful
- Good communication skills
- Professional appearance, dress, and attitude
- Good math skills
- Able to operate related computer applications and basic business equipment
- Good typing skills
- Vacation and Paid Time Off
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts, & Short Term/Long Term Disability Available
- Paid Tuition to $5000 per year
- Bereavement Pay
- Holiday pay at 8 hours per observed holiday
- Free Financial Planning Assistance
- 401k up to 3% match and 5% Profit Share