Join our Innovative Team
Want to do more than just imagine the ways our world will move tomorrow? We hire talented people with a diverse range of technical skills. Join the technology company that's transforming the future of mobility today.
About this Position
Aptiv is seeking innovative, tech-forward thinkers who are currently pursuing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degrees in a Computer Science / Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field of study and driven to help us solve mobility's toughest challenges.
Responsibilities and Duties
Use your imagination and passion to see game-changing ideas through while working alongside some of the best and brightest engineers in their fields.
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Actively enrolled in an accredited college or university and pursing a Bachelor's, Master's or PhD degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or a related technical field of study at the time the summer internship begins.
- Current GPA of 3.3 or higher
- Availability to work 40 hours/week for a minimum of 13 weeks during summer months.
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Demonstrated engineering experience through previous internships, hackathons, coding challenges, publications, engineering club projects, or other relatable academic or professional experiences.
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Fun, international work environment
- Opportunities to build networks with talented people who share your enthusiasm for all things technology related
Aptiv is a global technology company that develops safer, greener and more connected solutions enabling the future of mobility. Headquartered in Dublin, Aptiv has approximately 150,000 employees and operates 14 technical centers, as well as manufacturing sites and customer support centers in 45 countries. Visit aptiv.com.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States on a permanent basis. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.