Conagra Brands has the most energized, highest-impact culture in food. Our people persistently challenge and disrupt marketplace/business conventions and we are respected for our great brands, great food, great margins and consistent results. Conagra Brands, be part of building something BIG.
In the role of Maintenance Electrician at ConAgra Brands (Vlasic) located in Imlay City, Michigan, you will enjoy the comradery of a maintenance team and a home base! Need for travel is rare. Licensed professionals who ae looking for steady work are invited to apply today!
Support production demand packaging America's Favorite Pickle! We are currently in need of an experienced and skilled Journeyman Electrician to join our afternoon shift team. The successful candidate will be responsible for new installation of conduit and repairs, electrical motors/industrial controls, working with AC/DC voltages, PLC programming, hardware networking and communication.
Competitive wage and benefits:
- Medical, Dental, Rx
- Optional Life
- 401k (50% match up to 6% maximum)
- Flexible Spending (Health/Childcare).
- 11 paid Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Ability to Program, Debug PLC's and HMI's with Allen Bradley
- Strong working knowledge of motion controllers, PLC's and HMI's
- Experience with Allen Bradley Control Logix
- Maintain programming, hardware networking, and communication
- Compliance with plant safety and environmental regulations
- Complete special projects, duties and assignments
- Working knowledge of electrical motors and industrial electrical controls, including design, wiring and troubleshooting of advanced motor control circuits
- Prior experience should include fabricating, machine shop skills and a strong mechanical background
- Familiar with variable frequency drives and troubleshooting
- Utilize blueprints, wiring diagrams and manufacturer's installation manuals to complete assigned projects
- Support delivery of brand quality and customer satisfaction
- Ability to analyze data and information, and to make effective and timely decisions
- Must be able to work from various heights on scaffolding, ladders and mechanical lifts
- Must be able to work in confined spaces
- Work scheduled daily/weekend overtime
- Bachelor of Science, Associates, Certificate in an Engineering field or Electrical Journeyman/Master licensurepreferred
- High School Diploma/GED required
- PLC Programming: 5 years (Preferred)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Able to work well on a team
Conagra BrandsÂ is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, ethnic or national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, pregnancy, leave status, disability, veteran status, genetic information and/or any other characteristic or status protected by national, federal, state or local law.
Conagra Brands, Inc., is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other protected factor under federal, state or local law.