SpartanNash is a value-added wholesale grocery distributor â€” supplying more than 2,100 independent grocery retail locations throughout the United States â€” as well as a grocery retailer, with more than 155 corporate supermarkets in nine states. We also serve the military community through our MDV division; in addition to offering premier fresh produce distribution through Caito Foods and third-party logistics through BRT.
At SpartanNash, we deliver "what our guests want, when they want it â€“ fast and friendly." We take pride in service excellence and enjoy providing a great customer experience. There are many retail employers, but not all offer a place where you can learn, grow and thrive. Thatâ€™s why SpartanNash is a cut above the rest.
This position is located in Caro.
A day in the life of a Center Store Lead is never the same but, in this role, you would expect to price, stock, rotate merchandise and provide service to customers by effectively direct and supervise all activities of the center store departments and associates in the absence of the Center Store Manager to achieve the sales and profit goals established for the departments.
What Youâ€™ll Do:
- Assist in receiving, unloading, and stacking merchandise in the back room.
- Properly fill, rotate and merchandise shelves, cases and displays on sales floor.
- Have familiarity with all products carried in the departments and know the product locations in the store.
- Maintain clean, attractive and well stocked departments.
Sound Like You? Hereâ€™s what youâ€™ll need:
- 0 to 2 years of Supervisory Experience
- Ability to read, write, comprehend and interpret documents
- Accounting/Bookkeeping/Budgeting and Financial skills
- Delegate/Direct and Implement
We are not able to sponsor work visas for this position.
SpartanNash is proud to take care of the people who take care of our business through our robust and competitive Total Rewards benefits package. !
SpartanNash is a certified Military-Friendly employer. Veterans are encouraged to apply!
Equal Opportunity Employer â€“ minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity.