Lacks Enterprises, Inc., is currently accepting applications for a Security/Medical Officer to work with our Protective Services team on 3rd shift. As a Security/Medical Officer, you will be responsible for the safety and security of Lacks Enterprises employees and property. This position works 11pm to 7am Monday through Friday with overtime possible on the weekends. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Performing routine patrols of Lacks properties to ensure all safety codes, policies and security procedures are being met.
- Responding to emergency situations such as injury reports and security calls.
- Provide medical treatment when needed.
- Assisting employees and supervisors with security and safety concerns as they arise.
- Communicating issues and information to oncoming officers both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work overtime, including holidays and weekends, as needed.
- Other non-security related duties as they arise.
Successful candidates must possess a Medical First Responder or higher level license.
Lacks Enterprises, Inc., offers a competitive wage and benefit package including medical, dental and vision insurance at 90 days, 401(k) at 90 days with profit sharing and company match eligibility at one year, pro-rated vacation time upon hire and more!