Dean Transportation is seeking qualified individuals for a Training Specialist position. This position is based in Grand Rapids but travel to other Dean operations located throughout Grand Rapids/Kent County may be required.
Salary based on experience. Benefits package provided.
Excellent written and oral communication, interpersonal, organizational, and computer skills are desired. Must have excellent driving record and either possess or be able to obtain a Commercial Driver's License with the necessary endorsements for school bus driving. Must pass criminal background check, DOT physical, and ongoing drug screening.
Interested candidates must complete an application online at www.deantransportation.com/jobs.
Provides various types of training to all levels of the Dean organization, including CDL training.
- Must meet all school bus driver requirements, including the ability to obtain a CDL license with School Bus endorsements
- Must possess a good knowledge of school bus rules and regulations, positive attitude and
- Requires willingness to travel to other Dean offices for an extended period as needed for purposes of conducting training.
- A successful candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, good attendance history, proficiency with computers and basic audio/visual equipment handling, in addition to general office responsibilities
- Performs other duties as assigned.