Looking for a Controls Engineer with Robotic Programming experience. Must have expereince programming, troubleshooting, debugging and integrate new robots to customer specifications. Creating programs and code from scratch, able to teach and train customers and clients as well as maintaining, servicing and repairing as needed.
- Prepare robots to customer specifications
- Develop robot structures
- Provide technical support in developing and improving processes
- Ability to improve cycle time and throughput by adjusting robot path or functions
- Program, troubleshoot and modify PLC’s and HMI’s
- Integrate robotic systems with PLC and HMI systems
- Assist in the integration, start-up and debugging of plant floor equipment
- Provide support in the analysis and resolution of welding failures
- Installation and configuration of appropriate hardware and software options
- Ability to perform electrical diagnosis, recommend repair or repair as needed
- Ability to correct simulation download paths and/or relate issues to simulation group
- 5% travel may be required
- Experience with Fanuc, ABB, or Motoman
This is a direct hire position with full medical insurance, 401k match, paid time off and bonuses.