TEXT TO APPLY: You can now complete your entire job application for this job via SMS text messaging!
Simply text JOB to 75000 & search for the requisition ID number 406763.
Click here to learn more.
- We have an opening for 2 full and part-time TECHNICIAN, FLOOR positions.
- Location: Ascension St Mary's of Saginaw, 800 S Washington Ave, Saginaw, MI 48601. Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: F/T schedule: 3rd Shift, Monday through Friday, every other weekend and every other holiday. PT schedule: 1st shift Monday through Friday, every other weekend and every other holiday.
- Requirement: Previous experience preferred.
*Internal Employee Referral Bonus Available
WE MAKE IT EASY! You can now prerecord video introductions. Be more than just words on a resume and get in front of the hiring manager faster. Click here to get a sneak peek preview.
If serving others is in your blood and you thrive on the idea of helping someone heal, TouchPoint is the place for you!
We’re TouchPoint Support Services and our mission is to serve up hospitality, for patients, their families and visitors at Ascension Health hospitals throughout the U.S. But our work isn’t just about cooking, serving, cleaning and transporting patients. We set the stage for healing with sparkling facilities, great food and service.
This is the kind of work that takes a big heart for service and for supporting Ascension’s mission to improve the health of the poor and vulnerable. We’re serious about the role we play in healing – and just as passionate about having fun, supporting each other and serving our communities.
Maybe you have a passion for people and an obsession with service. Or maybe you’re looking for a launchpad for a career managing people. Are you generous and hard working? When you spot a need, are you ready to jump?
Full time associates at TouchPoint are offered many fantastic benefits such as:
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Commuter Benefits
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Life Insurance for Associates and Eligible Dependents
- Short Term Disability (STD) and Long Term Disability (LTD)
- Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Discount Marketplace
- 401(k) retirement support
- And other voluntary benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
Summary: Cleans patient areas and facility floors to promote environmental safety and patient satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Cleans patient rooms as required; cleans beds with approved disinfectant.
- Collects soiled linen; dusts and/or mops floors, washes walls, cleans bathroom fixtures, collects bio- hazardous trash, and performs high dusting, using various cleaning chemicals and disinfectants as required, cleans and maintains equipment, maintains daily report of rooms cleaned and submits to department supervisor.
- Vacuums/cleans patient care areas, public areas and offices as assigned.
- Ensures safe care to patients adhering to policies, procedures, and standards within budgetary specifications, including time management, supply management, productivity, and accuracy of practice.
- Promotes individual professional growth and development by meeting requirements for mandatory/continuing education, skills competency, supports department-based goals which contribute to the success of the organization; serves as preceptor, mentor, and resource to less experienced staff.
- Dust mops, damp mops, and/or vacuums floors as assigned; buffs or extracts carpet; strips and waxes floors as scheduled; cleans and maintains entrances as assigned.
- Moves furniture as requested; cleans upholstery as scheduled; removes trash; cleans equipment and performs meeting room setups.
- Performs other duties as assigned.