Cook Valley Estates
Schedule: Monday - Friday and weekends as needed
Shift: Mornings - 8:00 am - 12:00 pm - start time may vary as needed
The primary purpose of this position is to perform general cleaning functions for Cook Valley Estates in accordance with current federal, state, and local standards, guidelines and regulations governing our community, and as may be directed by the Community Manager, to assure that our community is maintained in a clean, safe, and comfortable manner.
1. Completes daily housekeeping functions assigned.
2. Cleans residents rooms, recreational areas, offices, and hallways as assigned.
3. Ensures that cleaning schedules are maintained.
4. Uses high standards for cleanliness and universal precautions.
5. Completes deep cleaning of dwellings after they have been renovated as assigned.
1. High School Diploma or GED
2. Excellent communication skills
3. Must posses knowledge of the appropriate skills for communicating with individuals of all ages, especially the geriatric population