SHAPE THE FUTURE OF MOBILITY FROM DAY ONE
This position is part of our Advanced Safety & User Experience segment.
The Lead Software Engineer Radar is located in our Troy, MI offices. This role will be responsible for ADAS related active safety ECU software development. The job involves cutting edge sensor development/integration, ADAS features integration, simulation and delivery. The candidate will follow Automotive SPICE compliant processes and agile to lead software develop with high performance and safety microcontrollers in our North America ADAS projects.
- Lead radar ECU software development activities by syncing with multiple sub-teams globally
- Lead internal & external customer requirements assessment and analyzing to come up software strategy or change feedback to customers
- Lead Design, Development of SW using Embedded C/assembly on 32 bit micro controllers in Autosar environment by following ASPICE process
- Lead ADAS related feature integration and simulation
- Lead development of ECU HIL(hardware in loop) strategy and using SIL (software in loop) simulation
- Support Peer Review of work products like Design Documents, Code, Test Cases/results etc.
- Coordinate with cross regional and function teams to achieve project objectives
- Communicate with customer to provide technical support, solution and secure customer confidence
- ASPICE and Functional Safety Process compliance
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering or Electronics Engineering
- 10+ years of hands on experience in Embedded ECU software design and development
- 5+ years of experience as software product lead
- 5+ years of experience in Embedded C for embedded systems
Nice to Haves (Preferred Qualifications)
- Deep understanding and experience for embedded system
- Highly skilled in Embedded C software development
- Good level understanding for assembly language
- Experience using different tools like Debuggers, Vector tools, Logic Analyzers
- Extensive leadership experience
- Industrial experience with FPGA,QNX, Autosar or adaptive Autosar
- Background for signal processing
- Experience in Radar sensor
- Experience in ADAS or related area
Aptiv Rewards and Advantages
- Competitive compensation with bonus potential
- Learning and development opportunities
- Discount programs with various manufacturers and retailers
- Recognition for innovation and excellence
- Opportunities to give back to the community
- Meaningful work that makes a difference in the world
- Relocation assistance may be available
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Parental leave, etc.)
About Advanced Safety and User Experience
Advanced Safety & User Experience encompasses our deep expertise in centralized computing platforms, advanced safety systems and automated driving, while acknowledging the growth in areas that enrich the in-vehicle experience.
Candidates for positions with Aptiv must be legally authorized to work in the United States. Verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.
Internal Use Only: Referral bonus available? Yes
Aptiv is an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.