Our client in Roayl MI is seeking an assembly operator who performs work associated with the operation of assigned mechanical equipment in a manufacturing environment.
Shift: 1st (will need to be okay with training on 1st shift and then transferring to either 2nd or 3rd permanently)
Location: Royal Oak, MI
- Operate assigned mechanical equipment
- Ensure that items produced pass quality control requirements
- Perform basic troubleshooting of equipment and perform adjustments
- Read and interpret blue prints if applicable
- Use basic measuring instruments
- Complete all necessary documents fully and accurately
- Adhere to 5S standards (e.g., maintain cleanliness of work area, etc.)
- Follow all Safety, Environmental and Quality policies and procedures
How to apply:
- If you are interested in this position, please complete an online application on our website www.expresspros.com/royaloakmi
- Resumes may be emailed to email@example.com. After you complete the application and/or email your resume, please contact our office 248-545-7377 to follow up.
About Express Employment Professionals:
Express Employment Professionals does not charge a fee for our services; we are a Human Resource Solutions company assisting business in locating outstanding talent! We offer a comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision, short term disability, life insurance and 401k.