Title: Office Coordinator/HR
Job Category: Human Resources
Line of Business: Workforce Services
About this Career Opportunity:
- Providing administrative support in the areas of employee recruitment, hiring, retention, and evaluation
- Processing, verifying, and maintaining documentation relating to personnel activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations, and classifications
- Processing and reviewing employment applications in the ATS in order to evaluate qualifications or eligibility of applicants
- Examining employee files to answer inquiries and provide information for personnel actions
- Requesting information from law enforcement officials, previous employers, and other references in order to determine applicants' employment acceptability
- Responding to employee, manager and HR team requests and escalating issues as appropriate
- Providing support for employee on-boarding as well as employee exit meetings
- Assisting with data management and file maintenance to include day to day data entry and employee data maintenance in the HRIS
- Creating and processing Personnel Action Forms (PAF) for your assigned service site
- Providing on-boarding administrative support, and arranging for in-house and external training activities
- Ensuring compliance with federal, state and local employment laws and regulations
- Other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED required
- 1 year experience in an administrative position
- Knowledge in the areas of labor standards, data entry, worker's compensation reporting, OSHA reporting and Affirmative Action data integrity
The Office Coordinator/HR is responsible to assist the project with personnel file maintenance, payroll entry and processing, employee onboarding and training, office supply orders, supportive service reconciliation, report preparation, etc. This position requires the ability to temporarily work remotely.
ResCare offers a comprehensive benefits package to full-time employees including medical, dental, vision, paid time off, disability, life, and tuition reimbursement. All employees age 21 and older are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.
About Workforce Services
Join us in transforming peoples' lives and their communities! ResCare is a one-of-a-kind human services company offering services for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities, home care for seniors, as well as education, vocational training, and job placement for people of all ages and skill levels. Right now, we have an exciting opportunity for you to join our team as a Office Coordinator/HR.
About this Line of Business
ResCare Workforce Services is the nation's leading and most comprehensive provider of services and solutions designed to help put people to work.
With more than 400 urban, suburban and rural ResCare-managed operations throughout the nation, ResCare's team of more than 4,500 workforce professionals sets the industry's best practices, assisting approximately 1 million job seekers a year, states and state job boards and thousands of employers.
Within this business, Workforce Services offers a combination of career center operations, Job Corps centers, business services and family support functions, and is the largest for-profit collection of workforce solutions in the U.S. Through the six elements of our world-class service delivery model, our team of experts have an enhanced ability to connect employers with qualified job seekers.
ResCare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.
2470 COLLINGWOOD ST, DETROIT, MI 48206-1500 USA
Res-Care, Inc., dba BrightSpring Health Services (â€œResCareâ€), is an Equal Opportunity Employer. ResCare does not discriminate against any person on the basis of gender, race, color, national origin, religion, disability, age, veteran status, gender identity or sexual orientation in admission, treatment, or participation in its programs, services and activities, or in employment, or on the basis of gender in its health programs and activities.