Senior Construction Technician - Flint - SENIO01480-00001
The Senior Construction Technician is responsible for mentoring and the technical oversight of junior and mid-level staff. In addition, providing quality control on construction projects by ensuring plans and specifications are being adhered to; and ensuring the efficient use of company resources. The Senior Construction Technician will also assist Managers, PMs, and technical staff with tasks as directed by their Manager. Lead construction inspection solutions for a variety of projects.
* Coordinate daily with owner and contractor on a construction project
* Review daily construction field reports
* Interpreting construction drawings and specifications on construction projects
* Determine if encountered field conditions require a change to the construction contract
* Experience in implementing RFI's submittals and shop drawings into real-world construction projects
* Perform a wide variety of materials testing, including concrete, aggregates, and density testing both in the field and lab settings
* Track and record as-built information for incorporation into project record drawings
* Communicate with the project team throughout the process.
* Demonstrate strong project organization skills
OHM Advisors is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)