In this role, you will report to a Group Leader and this position will be on 3rd shift (11:00 pm to 7:30 am). You will have numerous responsibilities – from diagnosing malfunctions, to repairing equipment, to performing preventative maintenance, to finding root-cause solutions to problems.
This position will require flexibility for possible Monday through Saturday scheduling, with the department determining which days will comprise the 40 hour work week based upon production and scheduling demands. This role may require scheduled and unscheduled overtime.
What skills and background will be important to be successful:
- Journeyman Electrician’s license through the State of Michigan
- High School diploma, completion of apprenticeship or 5 years of experience performing maintenance work and troubleshooting on production equipment.
- Knowledge of PLCs and PLC control applications
- Experience with robotics and industrial controls is a plus
- A willingness to maintain and advance skill level through personal effort and training.
- Strong attention to detail/safety and a high level of accuracy.
- Confined space and rigging experience