Every space transformation should be tailored to your business needs, helping people do their best work, while optimizing real estate.
Haworth is more than an office furniture manufacturer. From floor to ceiling, and wall to wall, our mix of products offers you endless options for transforming your space as your needs evolve.
When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
We are currently looking for two Human Resources Information Services (HRIS) Analysts to join our HR Department in Holland, MI.
Apply your knowledge of HRIS as you work with various types of systems within a large multinational organization. Continue the process to convert from SAP on-premise to entire suite of SuccessFactors SaaS.
As an HRIS Analyst, you will:
Be responsible for developing and enforcing standards for HR data integrity and quality. Design and maintain HR dashboards and metrics for all HR functions within HR as well as across all company departments globally. Implement processes to ensure accurate HR data is available to be deployed across the organization. Ensure system performance and report capability, assisting with data input issues, and provide on-going training for HR members.
Do you have these required qualifications?
* Bachelor’s degree in Business, Human Resources, Operations Management, Information Management, Economics, Statistics, Computers, or Technology
* If no degree, 2 years of corporate business experience for each year of school uncompleted
* 7 years experience utilizing systems to write reports, mine data, provide transactional problem-solving to correct data integrity and quality issues caused by technology and business process issues, and/or HR experience
* Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance or some combination of remote and on-site work in Holland.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
* Background in both HR and Information Services (IS)
* Experience with Success Factors ERP system, including Employee Central Configuration
* Success Factors system administration experience
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
* Working knowledge of relational database software; ability to run and develop complex reports and queries
* Ability to understand how inputs drive business processes outputs
* Excellent participation, facilitation, and interpersonal skills
* Good working understanding/knowledge of overall HR processes and transactions
* Excellent PC and keyboard/mouse skills required
* Ability to occasionally travel overnight away from corporate offices, including internationally
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.
Haworth’s AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact www.haworth.com/company-info/careers.