When you feel connected to your work, you feel more engaged. At Haworth, you can pursue a career that offers you ample opportunity to build your portfolio and expand your skillset in an exciting and inclusive environment. Join a company that values innovation, inspiration, and you!
HAWORTH is a global leader in office furniture and architectural interiors. As a valued member of our family, you can make your mark on the world and reach your full potential within a culture of connectivity.
This posting is to collect applications for current and future positions, on our Holland campus.
As a Material Handler, you will:
Operate a forklift and/or hi-lo, hand truck, ladder, picker or reach fork lift, to pick, put away, or sort to manage flow of incoming/outgoing production and/or warehouse material. Additional responsibilities include:
- Delivering products to appropriate areas or drop points, ensuring timely delivery.
- Flexing to meet production needs, produce sustained quality and timely results, maintain ongoing positive and collaborative behaviors, and reliably work all scheduled shifts.
- Occasionally be exposed to solvents, glue, fumes, chemicals, dust, dirt, noise, vibration, and fiberglass.
Do you have these required qualifications?
- Ability to obtain and retain a valid hi-lo license.
- 1 year warehouse experience OR 6 months Haworth material handling experience.
- Ability to lift/move product weighing up to 50 pounds unassisted and up to 100 pounds with assistance.
- Ability to work overtime, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Current and continuing right to work in the United States without sponsorship.
- Ability to work in Holland, MI without relocation assistance.
Do you have these preferred qualifications?
- Ability to read and understand job aids and other instructional material printed in English.
Ideally, you have also demonstrated the following:
- Good verbal communication skills.
- Good vision and color perception essential.
- Ability to work within a team environment.
At Haworth, we have a strong set of values that guide our business and help us align with our customers.
We listen to our Customers. We rely on our Members. We honor Integrity. We embrace Continuous Learning. We lead with Design. We create Value. We work to make the World better.
Join the Haworth family. Apply for this job, or learn more about the many possibilities at Haworth, at www.Haworth.com/Careers.
It is the policy of Haworth to comply with all applicable state, provincial, and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, gender, sex, pregnancy, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, or any other protected classification.
This organization participates in E-Verify Employment Eligibility Verification. If you require an accommodation in the application process, please contact email@example.com.
Haworth's AAP programs are available for applicant review. Requests can be made to your Recruiter to review during regular business hours.
Nearest Major Market: Grand Rapids
Job Segment: Warehouse, Forklift, Industrial, Manufacturing
As an EEO/AA employer, the organization will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicantâ€™s race, color, sex, pregnancy, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected genetic information, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, religion, height, weight, other protected group status, or any other basis protected by the laws where we employ people.