Senior Director of Finance - Customer Service - 10643
As a result of internal promotion Dematic Corp has an opening for a Senior Director to lead the finance team and partner with the SVP driving profitable growth in our Customer Service business.
Customer Service is the aftermarket and spares segment of the business that comprises approx. 26% of overall revenue and is growing and profitable. The position is located in our North American HQ in Grand Rapids, Michigan and reports to the Regional CFO with a dotted line to the SVP of Customer Services.
This is the lead finance position for this business and is a high profile “CFO” type role. The key responsibilities include for leading and managing a team of finance professionals to partner with the business and drive profitable growth while maintaining an environment of strong compliance and internal control.
The successful candidate should demonstrate career progression with a minimum of 10 years of relevant experience including experience in financial leadership, strategic planning, business partnership and “owning a P&L”.
The right person will be able to operate at executive level, but equally comfortable rolling up their sleeves, as a strong communicator with an eye for detail.
* Leadership, performance management and talent development for team of professional staff.
* Business partner to SVP of Customer Service (the business CEO) and other operational leaders.
* Drive the achievement of financial results and increase the operational performance of the customer service business.
* Establish / maintain a strong control environment to ensure adherence to company policies and procedures (including IFRS 15 revenue recognition and other external requirements).
* Develop and monitor detailed bottoms up forecast and balances the need to partner with operations versus the need to challenge operations in order to drive forecast accuracy and business performance.
* Drive the financial elements of the annual strategic planning process and budgeting.
* Identify and monitor financial risks and opportunities for the business and develop plans for mitigation.
* Responsible for complex financial analysis and research and delivery of executive level financial reporting and communications.
* Collaborate with peers in the regional finance team including Director of Accounting and Director of FP&A for the oversight and development of shared services. functions such as transaction processing and external reporting.
* Oversee internal and external audits related to customer service.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity