Assist QA/FS Team & Management, with general tasks involving the quality & food safety programs. Document reviews, trainings, filing, pest control, customer complaints, thermometer calibrations, etc. Perform 100 egg inspections, at varying sites.
· Follow biosecurity practices on all company sites.
· Review departmental documents & records; provide feedback to supervisors & managers. This includes, but is not limited to: Pest control, flats washer, lubrication logs, sanitation, chemical logs, locker inspections, and water usages, etc.
· Enter company water usages & report. (Flocks, processing plants, etc.)
· Assist with employee training and training records.
· Prepare, ship, & record the environmental swabs.
· Pest control inspections & document reviews.
· EB sample tracking & submittals.
· Yolk color analysis and recording for EB eggs.
· Farm tracking for CF, American Humane, Certified Humane status.
· Perform tanker solids analysis; record and distribute results. 13.Facility inspections & housekeeping inspections.
· Perform 100 egg inspections at all sites, as needed. This includes nest runs and finished goods.
· Cooler sample 100 egg inspections, and record in group file for access by the teams.
· Enter data into computer spreadsheets.
· Reviews and verifies food safety records for accuracy and completion.
· Provide feedback to the site Managers regarding I00 egg evaluation results.
· Perform equipment calibrations; this includes but not limited to thermometers, pH sensors, etc.
· Learn & apply HACCP, Quality Code, and Fraud Program for all processing departments.
· Assist with Feed Mill Toxin analysis, i.e. - Vomitoxin, Aflatoxin, etc.