Collaborates with field Account Executives (AE) to develop, pursue and propose complete Logicalis solutions spanning entire portfolio with emphasis on Logicalis recurring services and practice initiatives. Closes profitable sales transactions that deliver business results to clients by developing knowledge of customer organizations and develops customer and partner relationships.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Establishes trusted advisor relationship with decision makers.
* Engages at business level and maps customer needs to elements across our portfolio leading to larger opportunities.
* Facilitates client workshops within major areas of expertise.
* Declares major and minor areas or expertise in industry, solution, or complex services through storytelling.
* Speaks with authority and has point of view (POV) about industry and/or client's business, and how Logicalis solutions bring benefits to their enterprise and drives valued business outcomes.
* Conveys knowledge of solutions business value as it relates to client's desired business outcomes and industry.
* Understands and maintains important information on prospective and current customers.
* Creates business cases and high-level financial models including ROI and TCO analysis.
* Keeps up to date on Logicalis Solution portfolio as well as Logicalis and partner resources available; coordinates applicable Logicalis and partner resources, once opportunities are identified, to progress deal.
* Maintains awareness of industry trends and directions in IT solutions space.
* Adopts and masters Logicalis Sales Process including use of all related tools, resources, and Salesforce; participates in consistent forecasting cadence process with accuracy and timeliness.
* Works with AEs and other SMEs to develop account plans that penetrate and expand account presence through sales and operational execution of strategic plans.
* Maintains client facing and field execution positioning to identify and qualify deals with pursuit planning; develops solution and win hypothesis on complex opportunities.
* Helps manage sales cycle and various resources throughout pursuit (including partners).
* Reports accurately on progress and needs of deal through Salesforce.
* Identifies and resolves customer concerns.
* Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
* Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
* Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree in related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
* 10 years' experience combining products and services into technology solutions that meet client's business needs within markets they serve.
* Demonstrated advisory consultative sales skills including ability to deliver solution or vertical point of view as necessary.
* Strong business acumen and solid IT knowledge with ability to engage at client stakeholder level to uncover business challenges and desired outcomes.
* Familiarity with IT consulting business models and approaches.
* Understands business workflow within accounts and industries they serve.
* Understands different contacts/positions within client's enterprise and is comfortable consulting within and outside of data center.
* Demonstrated knowledge of current solution trends, rules/regulations, legislation, compliance requirements, etc.
* Member of or associated with industry organizations that furthers growth as trusted advisor with Account Executives, Area Sales Directors and clients.
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications, CRM and other sales tools.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Industry related certifications.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Excellent communication skills - oral and written presentation abilities.
* Strong customer interaction skills.
* Self-starter with excellent organizational, administrative and interpersonal skills.
* Works well with team members and cross-departmentally.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this Job, the employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. The employee is frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities and duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclu sion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.