Responsible for client delivery, growth, and profitability for clients across all revenue generating business and service lines. Establishes strong relationships with key client executives and decision makers. Maps client culture and needs to Logicalis offerings to ensure win-win partnership delivering lasting client value and Logicalis profitability. Responsible for all aspects of service level performance and billing along with delivery of continuous improvement.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Collaborates with key client staff at executive level to understand vision, requirements and needs.
* Understands business goals of customer partnership and works to establish and track KPI's to show progress against goals covering the following areas: technical delivery, finance/contract, relationship/customer satisfaction, and thought leadership/innovation.
* Drives thought leadership and innovation; leverages key Logicalis team members for success (Account Executives, Solution Architects, etc.).
* Leads and manages Account Governance program on behalf of client; acts as primary customer contract owner. Partners with Account Executive to build and cultivate key interaction and consultation with customer C-Level and strategic leadership.
* Collaborates with all required internal parties to shape and drive client deliverables.
* Develops and executes Strategic Account Plan in partnership with Account Executive, with consultation and support from team members (Delivery, Presales, etc.).
* Leads in driving customer adoption and expansion of Logicalis service and product offerings. Identifies and, with partnership with Account Executive, closes upsell opportunities, adds new service-lines, and drives renewal process.
* Manages client expectations and coordinates major client work efforts with appropriate Logicalis staff.
* Fosters environment and leads in identifying and implementing continuous improvement opportunities that increase client satisfaction, reduce cost, and increase service quality.
* Manages scope of contract and delivery to contractual service levels, reviews and audits Service Level Agreements (SLAs) performance and communicates any failures.
* Engages as primary interface for client escalations: operations, financial, contractual.
* Leads and manages any Service Improvement Programs.
* Demonstrates and actively promotes an understanding and commitment to the mission of Logicalis through performing behaviors consistent with the organization's values.
* Maintains a working knowledge of applicable Federal, State, and Local laws and regulations as well as policies and procedures of Logicalis in order to ensure adherence in a manner that reflects honest, ethical and professional behaviors.
* Supports and conducts self in a manner consistent with customer service expectations.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Bachelor's Degree in a related field.
Experience / Technical Requirements
* 10 years' experience in IT infrastructure management and/or vendor management; knowledge of IT provider's services and qualifying factors to understand how client requirements will affect delivery.
* 5 years of account or delivery management experience.
* Exposure or training in ITIL foundations.
* Proficient use of all Microsoft Office applications.
May consider an equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Project Management Professional (PMP).
* ITIL V3 or more recent version.
Other Skills and Abilities
* Reasonable technical understanding and ability to translate technical requirements and specifications into easily understood business concepts and vice versa.
* Ability to provide continuous improvement ideas and opportunities within boundaries of client's limitations (resource, budgetary, legal, etc.).
* Strong organizational skills, attention to detail and flexibility.
* Ability to multi-task and reprioritize work efforts as necessary.
* Possess relationship management abilities; strong client-facing skills.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to work under pressure and strong ability to "think on your feet".
* Self-starter, little direct supervision needed.
* Outstanding oral, written, and technical/business communication skills.
* Good understanding of statistical and analytical principles and processes.
* Ability to interact successfully with all levels of client and IT provider organization.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
While performing duties of this Job, employee is constantly required to sit, talk, see, hear, and use hands and arms. Employees are frequently required to stand; move about, climb steps or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this classification. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities/duties required of personnel so classified.
Logicalis is an Equal Opportunity Employer. It is our policy to employ people who are qualified by reason of education, training, experience, and demonstrated performance. We value diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, age, height, weight, disability, veteran status, or any other reason prohibited by applicable federal or state laws.