Auto req ID: 201077BR
- We are PepsiCo Operations. We are the game changers, innovators, collaborators and history makers.
- We're a diverse group, spread across 200 countries and territories, and united by a shared set of values and goals. You know our name through our amazing portfolio, including Tropicana, Pepsi, Frito-Lay, Quaker and Gatorade.
- We perform with a purpose. We dream globally and act locally, constantly innovating to sustain our planet, our people, our communities and our business practices. We are a think tank, bringing our ideas into action and are determined to find ways to drive efficiencies, improve processes and achieve the highest level of safety… all while meeting the demands of our customers and consumers to deliver the best products. At PepsiCo, we are committed to performing well as individuals and in teams, and to strengthen the company as a whole.
- Are you hungry to be a part of the world’s largest portfolio of billion-dollar food and beverage brands- Then now is the time to explore the opportunities of PepsiCo: what makes you unique makes us better.
This position contributes to the success of the Detroit, Michigan Pepsi Beverages Company as the SC Cust SVC Associate.
SC CUST SVC ASSOCIATE: MAINTENANCE PLANNER POSITION (Management Position) -1ST Shift
The Maintenance Planner is accountable for reducing equipment downtime, loss prevention, and related site costs by driving the organization to a planned proactive state via the use of validated procedures. These procedures rely on the Planner to apply skilled competencies beyond the level of the technician in order to properly plan and coordinate manpower, parts and materials for their assigned areas of responsibility. The individual is the liaison between Maintenance and Operations; developing and maintaining appropriate job plans, records, and files to permit optimal execution and analysis of all planned work done.
PRIMARY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Detailed job planning and preparation
- Conduct analysis for job requirements
- Conduct job research
- Parts Management
- Maintain Maintenance System (CMMS) database
- Asset Management
- Manage PM’s, Work Orders, Emergency Repairs
- Experience as an Engineering and/or Maintenance technician or equivalent experience
- Strong competencies in technical knowledge and project management
- Formal and hands on training in use of computer desktop and project tracking,
- Good oral/written communication skills to include presentation skills
- Good administrative and mathematical skills
- Able to read blueprints and shop drawings
- Ability to keep multiple jobs in controlled motion -simultaneously
- Be a change agent in moving the Maintenance organization to a proactive status
- Ability to bring about order - from chaos
- Active participation in team meetings, note taking distribution, organizing and facilitating meetings, oral presentations
- Achieving expected results without close supervision and delivering planning requirements to scope, time and budget.
Relocation Eligible: Not Applicable
Job Type: Regular
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
PepsiCo is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Female / Minority / Disability / Protected Veteran / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity
Our Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Fair Credit Reporting Act, and all other applicable laws, including but not limited to, San Francisco Police Code Sections 4901 - 4919, commonly referred to as the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance; and Chapter XVII, Article 9 of the Los Angeles Municipal Code, commonly referred to as the Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
If you'd like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please download the available EEO is the Law & EEO is the Law Supplement documents. View PepsiCo EEO Policy