Repair and Maintenance Technician 2nd Shift - 1800024294
As a Maintenance Technician with PPG, you will be the backbone of the production team, ensuring that all equipment and machinery are performing at top notch!
Your work will directly impact people's lives, ensuring that our products are available to paint the nurseries of new parents, to make residents of retirement homes feel more at home, and even keep travelers safe in the skies when flying to see family during holidays!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Repairs complex equipment building systems by diagnosing problems and replacing or repairing parts
* Installs new equipment or machinery
* Performs wiring, pipe fitting, welding and sheet metal functions when necessary.
* Performs preventative maintenance per schedule and instructions
* Orders replacement parts for repairs and restocks parts
* Promotes and utilizes 5-S standards for the line to improve efficiency, cleanliness and safety
PPG prides itself on the quality of its employees and as such, candidates who receive a job offer will be required to successfully pass a hair drug/toxins test and a background check.
PPG offers an opportunity to grow and develop your career in an environment that provides a fulfilling workplace for employees, creates an environment for continuous learning, and embraces the ideas and diversity of others. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, pregnancy, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, age, disability status, protected veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other legally protected status. PPG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.